SSAA ACT is hosting the
SSAA Fly Nationals 2020 & BRT Federal Cup
Celebrating 30 Years of Fly Shooting
March 7, 8 & 9 2020
SSAA Majura ACT
500m Heavy Gun, Light Gun and 200yd Rimfire Fly Shoot
See Full Programme and Nomination Details Below
• Thursday, March 5: Bench draw will be available.
• Friday, March 6: Practice from 9:00am, flag set-up from 2:00pm.
• Saturday, March 7: Heavy Gun. 9.00am Sharp Commencement
• Sunday, March 8: Light Gun. 9.00am Sharp Commencement
• Monday, March 9: Rimfire. 9.00am Sharp Commencement
Nominations to allow share requests to be accommodated close 1st of March 2020.
Fees: $50 per class.
Fees can be paid on arrival.
Nominations to: email@example.com or to Dave on 0412 118 135
• Calibre (if more than one class - calibre for each class)
• Class or classes you wish to shoot
• Details regarding sharing equipment (with who and what)
• Junior or left-hander
• Contact phone number, email address and any other details you may have for the equipment list
The Fly Nationals competition will be run in accordance with the SSAA Fly Shoot rulebook current at the time of the competition.
SSAA Majura Range does not allow .338 and larger cartridges at this time, if you have questions about your rifles use, please contact Dave.
The Official National Awards will be Gold, Silver and Bronze medals for aggregate in each class, Gold for Small Group and High Scoring Target in each class, Gold, Silver and Bronze for 2 Gun Centrefire, 2 Gun Centrefire/Rimfire, and 3 Gun. Gold, Silver and Bronze for Junior under 15yrs and Junior 15 – 18 yrs.
Fly Patches will be awarded for hits on the Fly for all events in addition to National Awards.
Results will be counted towards Fly Shooter Of The Year competition.
Sponsors are providing prizes to be drawn at the end of the presentations, competitors must be in attendance to win.
Camping: $10 per night per person. Amenities provided.